|Oh hi Mama! I got my posse and my balloon with me.|
|Really Mama? We have to do this again? Didn't you get the shot the first time?|
- Food! She likes so many different things now: eggs, cheese, prunes, strawberries, yogurt. She's gotten really good at chewing.
- Her Wubbanub pacifiers
- Mister Lamby and he still needs a bath, badly.
- Tiny Panda - she's kind of obsessed with tiny panda.
- Her favorite bath toy, Mister Beavy the Purple Beaver
- Pandas in general
- Books - she's currently obsessed with Chu's Day by Neil Gaiman which shockingly (not) features a panda
- Playing Hide and Seek with Mama and peeking around corners
- Playing with Charlie - she still likes to feed him treats and he still treats her like his life will end if he accidentally hurts her
- Walking all over the house, she's a free range baby! She loves to stand and look out our sliding glass doors and look for birds.
- Dusting - she's memorized where Grammy stores the Swiffer duster and will walk into her room after Grammy has left for the week, steal it from the drawer and dust things.
- Having her nails trimmed - I don't think this is ever going to change, or maybe it will when she understands the concept but then maybe it'll just be a battle of wills. Who knows.
- Having her face wiped
Basic Baby Stats
- Weight: 16lbs 15oz (+5.2 oz)
- Length: 29.25" (+0.5")
- Head Circumference:45.3 cm (+1.3 cm)
I'm in such a completely different head space today than I was a year ago and it's pretty astonishing. I don't really have much more to say about me so I think for the second year of these posts, we're going to leave off the Mommy portion!