I loved seeing this little part of her personality emerging because she is my Zumba baby, so I'm not surprised that she likes to listen to music while she plays.
|Mama, I'm a baby hoodlum with a posse!|
|Hey Mama, why are you laying on the floor like that? You look silly.|
- Books, but we still have to be careful because we're not out of the paper ripping phase yet.
- Water in her straw sippy cup, even if 50% of it ends up on her and not in her.
- Pear and Mango
- Sitting with Mommy at breakfast time to get bites of oatmeal; probably going to start making her her own oatmeal soon since she likes mine so much!
- Playing Hide and Seek even if she doesn't know that's the name of the game yet
- Obsessively staring at the toilet paper on the bathroom counters because she wants to unroll it.
- Terrorizing Charlie - if Charlie didn't flee from her for the smallest of things, I think she'd be less amused by this
- Babbling (deg deg deg - maybe dog dog dog?)
- Standing on her own as evidenced above
- Having her nails trimmed
- Having her nose wiped
- Teething - it's the worst.
I added half a day back to my work schedule on Thursdays. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it yet; I guess I'll have to wait another month and see before I report back.