|Peace out Mom. I'm outta here.|
|Hey Mom, did you know there's a big weird blue thing with owls behind me?|
|I got it Mom! I got the big blue weird thing!|
- Eating mommy's nose (ugh babyyy whyyy)
- That's Not My Panda
- Peas on Earth - still
- Making weird and often creepy noises
- Sitting up on her own
- Pulling herself up on everything
- Hanging upside down in Mommy's arms - the world is funny upside down
- Charlie - still
- Almost all other foods besides pears - in her quest to do the opposite of my expectations, Cecilia hates most foods. Some days she's semi-interested in them, others she won't even open her mouth. My theory is that she will enjoy them more when she can feed herself. Or at least, I hope so.
Now I'm not saying this is going to happen, but I can finally see why people have more kids. After the initial baby hell, Cecilia is truly a joy. She is a sweet little baby with an adorable personality. It's so rewarding to watch her learn and progress that I can understand how someone might want to do it again.
Not any time soon though.