I feel like I just wrote the 4 month post, but that's probably because it was a week late. Nap time has gotten a lot better this month and it's rarely a battle anymore. Night time remains excellent despite the occasional 4 a.m. wake-up but a bottle or some patience usually solves that. She's starting to fall into a pattern now, which makes everyone's lives a little easier.
|I like sitting up! I will smile about this!|
|Really Mom? Really?|
- Rolling front to back - she rarely ever stays on her back and I would definitely say she has mastered this skill.
- Sitting - she's not 100% stable yet and she can't get herself to a seated position but she loves being able to look around.
- Trying to drink from Mommy and Grammy's water cups
- Her teething ring
- Crinkling paper with her little hands (magazines beware!)
- Applesauce (kinda, sorta, maybe)
- Peas on Earth
- The lampposts in our driveway - I don't get it, they're not even lit when we walk by them but they are completely fascinating to her.
- Licking her night light (babies be weird, man.)
- Bath time (hooray!)
- Charlie - she loves to laugh at him, but he basically looks like a moving stuffed animal so I get that.
- Rolling front to back - this seems to startle her every time she does it.
- Oatmeal (This is unacceptable to me.)
- Being forced to stay on her back while her diaper is being changed
I finally feel like I'm myself again, albeit with 42 extra pounds. I started a DietBet with some of my coworkers yesterday for some extra motivation. Hopefully it won't suck as much as it did last time.