I'm sure not all of these are completely original but they make sense. Enjoy!
1. You see other runners running and you can't wait to go out for your own run.
2. You own more pairs of running shoes than you do dress shoes.
3. It's way more fun to shop for running clothes than it is dress clothes.
4. You know where exactly one mile from your front door is (in any direction).
5. Taper weeks make you stir-crazy even though you know they're beneficial.
6. You have a stack of running books on your night stand with sticky note flags marking the training plans and pace charts.
7. You frequently lament that races don't offer race t-shirts in your size.
8. You have a stack of oversize race t-shirts that take up an entire shelf in your closet.
9. You spend a lot of time thinking about how to improve your running economy.
10. You spend time debating whether people should be allowed to wear headphones during a race.
Got any more to add to this list? Lemme know!